Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Mish-mash of October 2009 Pictures(In No Particular Order)

We took a walk through our neighborhood the day after Halloween and admired the beauty of fall. Mom and Dad came to visit and I got some great pics of Henry and Gma and Gpa.

Fall foliage.

Mom and I on the last day of their visit.

Ha! He totally posed this way on his own. Gpa and Henry watching television at the hotel.

Enough pictures, mom! Back to the show!

A cute pic of Gma and Henry at the hotel.

Halloween right before we went to our first house! In John's defense, the make-up said NOT to put near eyes or lids. :)

At home, before we left to Trick or Treat. Henry was NOT having the bat ears.

Heehee. He looks a bit worried with what we will do to him next.

My little Vampire Bat!

A beautiful blue, clear sky on November 1st. Goodbye October! Hello November!

Halloween day, John took a pic, and then it was his turn.

A very Halloween-y pose. Henry was sleeping, hence no baby.

Little ghosties on sticks in our flower bed, pumpkins on steps and Mums, too!
Mom helped me decorate a bit while she was in town.

Halloween day, at MSU's Homecoming football game outside of Plaster Stadium. They lost. John and I don't like football, but we love hot dogs. :) We ended up leaving after half-time. The canon they had when our team scored scared Henry a LOT. We had a good time,though.

Guilty.
This is what he does when he isn't sleeping or eating. He likes to nibble, chew, taste, lick, bite, tear, crinkly, crumble, fold, and flip-through books.
Obviously out of order, but here's a pic of Dad and I during their visit.
Fin!

1 comment:

  1. I love the little Bat costume! I miss baby Henry soooo much!!!! He is so adorable, it hurts! And I love the decos, the little ghosts are so great! Tell John his scary face is truly scary. If I were a ToT'er I would totally run away in fear LOL. Awwww can't wait to spend next Halloween with you guys (I HOPE!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete