Saturday, January 23, 2010

Picasso, Rodin, Monet, Rafael,

And Henry.
He totally showed interest two days ago when I was using my pen. He took the pen from me and started trying to write on my notebook paper. I bought him some cheap crayons yesterday and the first thing he did when he got them was put them down on the paper provided and started to make dots. The important thing here is that the first thing he DIDN'T do was eat them! Yay! He did that later, but still....I had no idea how fun it would be to see my own child attempting to draw. Sure, it is a very elementary beginning, but aren't they all? Oh, and this picture was not the first time he drew. I took it on the third or fourth attempt.
No pressure, Henry, but we could really use a nice college scholarship for you in the future.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute picture....and soon your refridgerator will be covered with "art work"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its amazing how they don't even really talk, but can wield a crayon like nobody's business!!

    ReplyDelete