Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So when did bath soap get so self-important?

Taken from the back of my Zest Body Wash:
"Zest Ocean Breeze gives you and your family an unforgettable scent that is released during the shower and lasts for hours. Inspired by memorable moments in life, you can carry those aromas with you every day."
Uhm, hate to break it to you, Zest, but I really wanted to buy Dial. I just didn't have enough money at the time.

2 comments:

  1. Advertising and marketing is so ridiculous these days. Like how you always see people who've never had a zit in their life doing Neutrogena commercials. Just once, when I buy facial wash I want the packaging to read "WON'T MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE THE PEOPLE IN THE COMMERCIALS."

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha good point, they are tremendously self important!! besides, how is soap inspired by memorable moments in life? like, what moments exactly? Perhaps the moment when your husband asked you to marry him? Mmmm, nope. Nothing smelled like ocean breeze just then. Ok, when your dad walked you down the aisle? No ocean breeze smell? Well what about when your first child was born? Hm, nope not that either. Go figure! LOL!

    ReplyDelete