Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's True. I'm Very Versatile.


So, Andrea at Las Vegas Mama gifted me with this honor recently. Thank you! Very cool. In return, I must send this letter to 15 people and if I don't I get bad luck. Oh wait, wrong idea! In return, I must gift this to 15 other bloggers. Sorry, I don't know that many. BUT! I will comply with at least a tidbit of what this award requires. I must list 7 random facts about myself:
1. I like cold fruit. Lukewarm fruit grosses me out. OK, it doesn't gross me out completely but seriously, what is the point of warm fruit? Dad, I know you disagree but we'll just have to differ.
2. 9 times out of 10 if offered candy or protein (even when very hungry, or starving) I will always choose the candy. Always. Major sweet tooth.
3. I'm a control freak. Which, I am sure, amuses those who know me well. Yes, I am admitting this right now. I am a control freak, as most Leals tend to be. Riiiight guys? Come on! Fess up!
4. I always have the best intentions for looking my best in the morning. They just sort of stop when I get out of bed. I love the IDEA of wearing makeup and looking primped and actually DOING my hair every day but I can never make this happen for longer than two days in a row. Depressing.
5. I have lost 110 pounds since last March. I have between 6-10 pounds to go until I hit goal. Yay!
6. I used to play ice hockey when I was 12 and fully intend to live vicariously through my son when he is old enough.
7. I secretly wish I could surf. Like, really , really well.
Ta-da! I would like to award this Versatile Blogger award to Katie (my bestest) over at StrandedIowaGirl.blogspot.com. Unfortch, her blog is private but perhaps she can make a non-private entry in order to accept this award???

And the chain letter, er--I mean the BLOGGER Award continues!




2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, thanks! My first ever blogging award!

    I don't think I can make individual entries public, but if any of you who read Sara's blog want to read mine, Sara can give you my email address and then I can email you an invitation! I post a lot of family pictures so I like to keep it private from John Q. Public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it IS chain letter-ish!! Thank you! I totally thought the same thing LOL But still- you deserve the award!

    ReplyDelete