Hello,folks! We made it!
You will never have to read posts like THIS anymore!
It was a great trip. We got in Thursday evening and I have been recovering and unpacking these last few days in Los Angeles and just enjoying some time with family. I had some killer tacos today at a family reunion and I pigged out on some awesome cake from this cake shop in East LA and I AM JUST SO HAPPY I COULD BURST. My dogs are here, my Mom and Dad are here, my brothers are here, the great weather is here and now I'm here and I am just so flipping glad we are ALL here, together. John and little H are LOVING it. Little H had his first pinata experience and was adorable, natch. He also discovered face painting.
I, on the other hand, discovered how awesome it is to run in California heat. For real. You don't sweat at ALL!!!!!! LOVING THIS.
I'm not making sense but I hoping you get the idea: Me. Happy. Here.
Just touching base with my little ol' blog to say "hi" to everyone. Looking forward to a two-day Disneyland trip this coming Tuesday and Wednesday and then Katie is coming down to visit family and we'll actually be able to spend more than 5 hours with each other, yay! We're thinking Sephora, Manis/Pedis/food. Ok, I added the food part but I'm sure she was thinking it, too.
Again, SO HAPPY. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Of COURSE I was thinking food. That should go without saying! Foood. Glorious FOOOOOOOOD!
ReplyDeleteUm I am getting the feeling you are happy...maybe? I'm not sure. ;)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, so glad that you are closer to us now!! We aren't planning any trips down in the near future, unfortch.... but we'll have to figure something out!!